DMCA: Videoteka.info is in compliance with 17 USC § 512 y la Digital Millennium Copyright Act ( “DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to infringement notices and take appropriate action in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been published on Videoteka.info or if the links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you wish to have this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information that is detailed in the next section. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent the information on our site that infringes your copyright. We suggest that you first contact a lawyer to obtain legal assistance on this matter.
The following elemets should be included in your claim of copyright infringmrnt:
Provide evidence of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide enough contact information so we can contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the work protected by copyright that is alleged to have been infringed and include at least one search term under which the material appears in the search results of Videoteka.info.
- A statement that the complaining party believes in good faith that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- It must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Send the notice of infringement in writing to the following address and a notification by email
Please wait 4-10 business days for a response via email. Please note that sending your complaint by email to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, will not speed up your request and may result in a delayed response because the complaint has not been properly filed.
Videoteka.info does not host any file on its servers. All point to content provided on third-party websites. Videoteka.info does not accept any responsibility for the content hosted on third-party websites and has no involvement in downloading / uploading movies. We only publish links available on the Internet.